Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 52 Week Blogging Challenge

    Starting today, January 1, 2015, I will be writing at least one post every week for 52 weeks or, in other words, one year. Each of these post will be shared on nine different blogging sites (WordPress.com, Blogger.com, Tumblr.com, Medium.com, Svbtle.com, Quora.com, Postach.io, Plus.Google.com and Sett.com). At the end of the year, I will post a review of all none sites. This review will include information about things such as features that each site has available, the community and how easy or hard it is to gain an audience.
    My posts will vary in topic. One week I may write about what it's like to be an eighteen year old housewife or the most recent episode of Doctor Who, and the next about  my opinion of the most recent over-played song on the radio. Who knows? I may even post a poem or an excerpt of a story I have written.
    If you have any questions, comments or ideas as to what I should write about next, please feel free to comment. I love to hear the opinions of others and am open to writing about anything.
    Thank you for reading and have a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment