About a year and a half ago, my best friend came home for the first time after months of being in military school. Knowing she was only home for a few days and that soon we would be limited to writing letters as our only form of communication, we made the best of the time we had while she was home.
Her first night back, she introduced me to something wonderful that you wouldn't expect one to learn at military school- S'more Nachos.
She shares this amazing creation with me, and now I am going to share it with you.
What you will need:
1 cake/brownie pan (size doesn't matter. If you want lots of nachos, use a big pan, if you only want a little, use a little pan.
Hershey's king size chocolate bars
1. Line the bottom of the pan with graham crackers
2. Cover the Graham crackers with chocolate
3. Top the chocolate with marshmallows
4. Repeat steps 1-3 into satisfied
1. Place pan in oven at 350
2. Bake for 10 minutes
1. Using a spatula or fork, break it into pieces
2. Using fingers, spoons, forks or ladles, dig in and enjoy a little taste of heaven.